Monday, 21 February 2011

Another day another sickness

Owen returned last week from nursery with an eye infection and a news letter saying that there was conjuctivitus going around the nursery. It spread from one eye to the other the next day. It was half term so Owen didn't have to attend school anyway. Then yesterday Erin developed the same infection. Only this time I took her off to the Paediatric Emergency Centre to be checked out as she is still below 1 year old. They took her weight and she is a whooping 11kg's! And she still insists that I carry her whenever she wishes. We have been to the PEC more times since arriving in Doha than we have in total been out to eat and had take away! This time we were a priority 3 so no one was in a rush to see us. I did however have a nice lady doctor who told me to keep an eye on her ears as she might have the same wax condition that Owen has. So good did come from the visit to the doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment